As per the recommendations made by the NCERT(National Council for Education and Research Training) the Examination System prescribed by the Tamil Nadu Government for the academic year 2012 – 2013 as follows:
|Formative Assessment (FA)||Summative Assessment (SA)|
FA (a) test
-Skill based activities conducted.
-Ex: debate, discussions and projects
-4 best activities will be recorded for 20 marks.
- FA (b) test
– Every subjects should have slip tests for for 5 marks
– It is conducted throughout the term.
– There will be six slip tests conducted in each term.
– Out of the six tests, best four would be recorded.
– FA (b)test marks for each term is 20 ( 4 * 5 = 20)
– Slip tests can open ended and application oriented questions.
- Portions of that term
– It is conducted at the end of each term.
– From the lessons of the term.
– SA marks for each term is 60.
|S.No||Terms||Type of Assessment||Mode of Assessment||Marks|
|1.||Term-I,II & III||FA1||(a) & (b)||20 + 20|
|12 & Below||E2||-|
|8 & Below||E2||-|
|20 & Below||E2||-|
From June 1978, S.S.L.C. is the terminal Standard in our school. Admission to the higher secondary is based on S.S.L.C. Public Examination marks.
Part – I Tamil / Hindi / French
Part – II English
Part - III(The Language under Part I & Part II are compulsory)
|1.||Maths,Physics,Chemistry & Computer Science||English|
|2.||Maths,Physics,Chemistry & Biology||English|
|3.||Maths,Physics,Chemistry & Biology||Tamil|
|4.||Commerce, Accountancy, Economics & Business Maths||English|
|5.||Commerce, Accountancy, Economics & Computer Application||English|
Fees prescribed as per government regulations should be paid
|1.||Maths,Physics,Chemistry & Computer Science|
|2.||Maths,Physics,Chemistry & Biology|
|3.||Maths,Physics,Chemistry & Biology|
|4.||Commerce, Accountancy, Economics & Business Maths|
|5.||Commerce, Accountancy, Economics & Computer Application|